While You Claimed You Were Busy; PaperChasin' On My Side;
You Were Out Playing "FAMILY" With Her.
While You Claimed You Were Busy ; PaperChasin' On My Side;
She'd Already Attended "Meet-The-Parent" Session.
While You Claimed You Missed Me ; On My Side
You Were Wearing Her Ring Around Your Neck.
While You Claimed "I Miss You, Baby , Alot";
She Was At Your Place ; Hanging Out.
While We Were Out On Rendezvous ;
I Bet She Received A Text Sayin'
"I Miss You DEAR, I'm Comin' Over".
While On One Hand You Called Baby;
On The Other Hand You Called Dear.
You Got Mixed Up Who You Called What,
You Got Mixed Up Who's Going To Bed,
And Who's Having A Birthday.
While You Claimed You Were Out PaperChasin' ; On My Side,
You Were Makin Her A Nice Cake Fer Your Fucking Anniversary.
While She Was Busy Markin' Exam Papers And Being The Model TEACHER,
You Were Out And About Messin' Around.
Meanwhile ; I Was Forced Behind The Shadows Of Doubt;
Being Shut Down; Whenever I Probed A Lil' More.
She Kept You Coming Back Fer More;
While You Kept Me Hanging.
She Played Mama ; While You Played Papa,
In Your Lil' "Ready-Made-Family".
And Now You Feign Ignorance,
And Pretend As If Nothing's Happened?
WHATTHEFUCK Is Wrong With You?
Being All Hung Up On A TEACHER Older Than You;
WHO LOOKS 10 YEARS HER AGE?
Who Deals Whith Bloody Delinquents;
No Wonder She Doesnt Know What Her Heart Wants?
I've Got Beauty; I've Got Style; I've Got Heart ; I've Got The Smarts.
WTF is Wrong With You?
Why'd You Have To Deny So Hard ;
When The Truth Lies In Front Of You?
And You Still Have To Lie To Me.
EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER SAID WAS A FUCKIN' LIE!
Your One Insolent; Good For Nothing.
You're Dead To Me.
You Disgust ME.
You Must Be Wondering How I Found Out;
The Truth Lies In Every Single Entry. Stupid.
GOSH! Ur' Really Pathetic!
Get The Fuck Outta Here Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment