Just Cux Fame Bought You Popularity And Girls,
Fame Could'nt Heal Your Rotting Soul,
Your Lyin' Ass, You'r Proverty-Striken Character.
Fame Could'nt Help You Stay Grounded.
Fame Had'nt Made You A Better Man.
It's A Crying Shame ; What's Fame Done To You.
How Your Name's Affiliated To Persona Non Grata.
You Could'nt Grasp The Idealogy Of Love ;
And You'd Infected Many More With Your Sheer Shallow-ness.
You May Appear Deep; And Swamped With Emotions ;
Truth Is ; You Don't Even Communicate With Yourself,
You Don't Even Get In Touch With Your Emotions.
Neither Can Money Nor Fame Buy You First Impressions.
Try As I May;
I Could Have And Would Have Stuck By You ; Through Thick And Thin,
Through Weakness And Through Health,
Through Proverty Or Through Wealth ;
But Alas ; To My Dismays ; You Messed Up.
You Couldnt Make Up Your Mind.
You Didnt Know Where To Start,
You Fergot The True Meanings Of Cliched Terminologies.
It's Your Crying Shame You Couldnt Keep A Good Girl Down,
It's Your Crying Shame ; You Had To Play The Clown.
Now Everybody's Gonna Know How You Really Are.
I've Exhausted All Kinds Of Insults I Have ;
Had Them Thrown At You ;
Nevertheless ; They Don't Seem To Faze You One Bit.
Typical Phsycotic Disorder ; Narcissism.
I No Longer Have Insults Left Fer You;
But To Spit In Your Face.
I Know ; And I Hope And I Pray Each And Every Night ;
Karma Comes Looking Fer You ;
Haunting You In Your Sweetest Dreams ;
Putting You Through Your Harsh-est Nightmares.
By Then You'll Know How Much "I Truly Love You".
By Then ; Don't Run No More ,
Cux You Know You'll Never Outrun Karma.
She'll Hang You By The City Gates ;
While She Bites You Back So Hard ;
Humility Is The Only Remedy For Your Rotten Soul.
I Hope To See You One Day In Years To Come ;
Fallen & Reduced.
xoxo,
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment