Going On Week 3.
I Must Say ; I Don't Feel Much Though.
Cux My Friends Have Filled That Hole You Left.
I Thank Them Sincierely Even If They Don't Realise It;
But They Absolutely Help.
-"Heartbreaks Are Nothing When You've Got God Friends And Red Wine."
i just gotta say;
somehow ; through my almost brazen actions of tryna make you appear pathetic, small and like a loser.
which i've found along the way that i dont really gotta do so;
cux you alr are one.
somehow it helps soothe every lil' lie you've concocted.
:)
sad and disgusted as i may;
i'm no longer hurting. :)
you may hurt me more than anything else ;
but i could never hate you enough ;
fer a fact that i know what sincierity is ;
i know how love looks like;
i know what truths can do.
go on living in ur pathetic sinful lil' word. :)
you know who you are.
xoxo
-B
fyi ; just so you know ;
You Gf Is Really Ugly ; Please Do Sth About It ;
Don't Go Round Scaring The Daylights Outta Lil' Kids. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment