Thinking Of You.
Last Night Fer The 1st Time In Many Months ;
I Woke Up Knowing , I Can't Lose You.
Somewhere In Dreamland ; I Dreamt Of Sth That Pained My Heart.
Something Made Up ; Too Vague For A Precise Description.
Waking Up With That Aching Pain ; That Resounding Fear.
Last Night , The Fear Of Losing You's Apparent.
I Always Thought If I Closed One Eye ,
Maybe It'll All Be Better.
Maybe If I Brush It Under The Carpet,
We Didnt Have To Face It.
Alas , My Subconscious Mind Didnt Let Me Down.
Subconsciously, I Was Led Into Dreamland To Prove To Myself An Underlying Point.
-That I Can No Longer Standby And Let My Emotions Be Muted This Way.
Since Dreamland , Im Affirmative That I Love You.
Eitherways, Good Or Bad , Ready Or Not.
That I Shouldnt Deny Myself What You've Been Denying Me All This While.
I Could Feel The Fear! I Was There.
You May Not Be Ready To Take The Next Step With Me,
Neither Am I Sure I'm Ready At All.
But All I Hoped For Was Your Assurance.
Your Assurance That I Was Somehow On The Right Path ,
With The Right Person, At The Right Time.
I May Or May Not Be What You Dreamed Me Of,
But I've Been Trying Harder Everyday,
Tryna Draw Us Closer ;
Instead Of You, Driving A Wedge, Wherever Possible.
I'm Sick And Tired Of Trying So Hard And Not Be Acknowledged.
At Times It Get So Hard ; I Wanna Give Up.
But I Know When I Give Someone A Unspoken Promise,
The Unspoken Faith And Trust, I'll See That Thru.
Not Say One But Do Another & Not Prioritizing The People Around You.
I Really Hope One Day ; You'll See That I Was Once A Gem In Your Hands.
Don't Wait Fer The Day That We've Gone Away, Too Far,
Before You Realised That When You Had Me,
You Were Sorry Fer Treating Me Like Trash.
If At This Moment You Wanna Let Go,
I'd Rather You Do That.
It's Irrational To Waste Your Time Nor Mine.
I Wished I Had Insights To Your Brains.=(
❤