Someday I Would Be Able To Live Without You.
Someday I'll Be Able To Leave Without Regretting.
Someday.
Not Today . Wasn't Yesterday. Neither Tmr.
Someday.
When You'r Done Allowing The Past To Stop You,
Maybe I Could.
Cux Till Today ; Everything's About You.
You Yourself And You.
Nothing Is Ever Brought Into Consideration Being About Me.
The Thought Of Sparing A Thought Fer Me's Never Crossed You Mind.
Maybe This Isnt My Place To Be.
Maybe I Don't Belong Here In The 1st Place.
I'm Probably Here Fer Convinience Sakes.
Maybe.
Love To You Maybe Old And Cliched ;
You've Never Believed In Fairy Tales ;
You;ve Been Lying And Lied To All These Years.
You'll Never Allow Yourself Freedom,
You'll Never Allow Yourself Justice.
Cux All You Ever Did Was Dwell In A Past
You Wished Was Never There.
I Don't Know How I Should Go On ;
Bleeding Love For You ;
I Don;t Know How Long I Could Carry On My Foolishness,
Knowing That I Do Not Have Your Heart.
I Don't Know When The Last Straws Would Come,
I Don't Know How Long I'll Stick Around.
I Could'nt Predict When My Obstinate Heart Would Fail Me.
All I Wish Is Fer Your Enlightenment ;
Fer You Acknowledgment ;
For You Assurance ;
For You Heart To Find Peace With Itself.
Baby ; The War You Rage Inside Is Unessesary ,
For You Already Know !
Our Time On Earth Is Short And Brief;
There's No Point , Grief-ing Over Spilt Milk;
Lessons Learnt ; No Past Connections.
There's No Point Dwelling In A Fact You Cannot Change.
While The Future Glimmers A Ray Of Hope In The Horizons,
You Obtusely Ignore, Your Loved Ones Shalt Suffer The Brunt Of Your Hindsight.
Its A Shame ; Real Real Shame ;
To Let Love Slip You By ;
While Your Days Filled Not With Ample Heartiness And Laughter.
Its A Mortifying Loss ,
Only YOU Can Recover.
NoOne Else But You.
❤