Friday, January 15, 2010

Fuck You 2010!

I Can't Seem To Understand What You're Playing At.
You've Loved And Lost,
You've Burned And Been Burnt.
Why Can't You Step Up?
In The Name Of Love You Can't Trust;
The Least You Could've Done Is Trust Me.
The Fact That Replacing You Is So Darn Brezzy ;
Yet I've To Be So Bloody Darn Persistant.
SillySillyBree.
I Cannot Still Be Here Hanging Around;
Even After A Year.
I Cannot Still Be Doing The Same Old Shit
I Swore To Leave Behind Me.
It Makes Me So Mad!
So Mad I Could Feel It Churning Vicious Shemes Inside.
Its That Feelings In Your Guts You Just Gotta Somehow Vent It.
I Seriously Hope The World Ends In 2012.
I Seriously Hope Something Bad Doesnt Happen To Me ;
Before You Know How To Cherish Me!
I Fucking Hate Being Taken For Granted!
You'r Effin' Lucky I Don't Blast At You!
Cu I Know Where Your' Coming From.
But Damn Boy! Don't Take My Big Bleeding Heart Fer Shit Man.
I'm Could Probably Be The Angelic-est When I'm Blurdy Nice ;
But When You Cross The Fucking Line ; You Fucking Get What You'r Askin For.
And Then! Somebuurdy's Gonna Hurt Real Baaaaad!
Don't Slack Off When I'm Being All Sweet And Nice ;
Step Up Boy- "Be A Man! Do The Right Thing."