Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Miss You Dearly ;
I Don't Know How You Truly Feel.
You've Never Said It To Me In Person.
I Miss You Dearly ;
But You're Probably To Busy To Recall That I Existed.
You'r List Of Priorities Probably Don't Include Me.
I Should Stop Hurting By Now.
I Should Stop Fallin' In Love Fer Now.
I Should Start Getting Back On Tracks Now.
I Love You ;
But You'll Still Be Shutting Me Out.
I Miss You Dearly ;
And Yeap ; I'm Insecure.
I Miss You Dearly ;
But I'm Just Afraid To Stop You In Your Tracks ;
Just To Attend To Me.
I Miss You Dearly ;
But I Think I Should Stop.
I Miss You Dearly ;
So Dearly, You're Prolly Thinkin' How Obnoxious I Am.
I Miss You Dearly ;
And I Should Stop Longing.
I Miss You Dearly ;
I Want Something To Satisfy My Soul ;
Not Any Lovelorn Fronting.
I Miss You Dearly ;
And I Wished You Stayed Forever.
I Miss You Dearly ;
And I've Had Enough Of Love Songs ;
Writing Out My Emotions.
I Had Enough Of Having My Emotions Muted.
I Love You ;
It's Been Said Too Much ;
It'll Soon Lose It's Value.
I Love You ;
I'd Lost Touch Of My Soul;
But I Still Do.
I Wished You Felt I Mattered A Lil' Bit More.
I Wished I Mattered A Lil' More.
I Wished You Really Meant What You Said.
I Wished For You .. .. .. ..