Sunday, October 18, 2009

the demons i live with.

When You Stop Using Your Heart To Connect With Your Emotions-
When You Allow Your Brains To Tell You That You Love Me.
When You Don't Set Aside Time Fer Me ;
You Tell Yourself "Yes ; You Love Me So."
When Your Too Busy ;
Being Caught Up With Things You Know Wouldnt Last.
When You Know Deep In Your Hearts ;
She's Still Got A Hold On You.
When You Allow Thoughts Of Her To Linger ;
To Determine If I'm Worth Your While.
When You Start Using Her As A Yardstick Fer My Love.
When You Begin Abusing My Emotions ;
Using Your Past As To How You Reckon I Should Be Treated.
When You'r Not even Anxious;
Should I Be Having 2nd Thoughts.
Your Actions Speaks Very Astoundingly,
While Everyone Around Me Confirms So;
I'm The Only Fool Left Around ;
Who Refuses To Let Others Get In The Way Of How I Should Love You.
If I Could Stay Rooted Through Temptations ;
Why Can't You Put A Lil' Effort Into Showing I Was Appreciated.
What I Hear ; What I See ; And How I Feel ;
It's A Constant Contradiction.
An Everyday Fear Of A Trepidations.
Something ; Someone ; Somewhere ;So Similar ; So Very Familiar.
This Air Of Nonchalance ;
This Flair Of Indifference That You Seemingly Flaunt;
I've Seen It Before ;
In The Eyes Of Someone I'd Thought Was "The One"
I Know Your Heart's Wounded.
I Know My Insecurities Vexes You.
I Know I'm Not Even Close To Your Perfection.
And All I Wanted Was To Believe That You Really Could Change My "Mentality".
I Wanna Be There Fer You.
I Wanna Be Beside You In A Storm;
I Wanna Hold You In The Cold.
And All I Get Is The Repetitions Of "Indifference".
Where Have The Lovers' Enthusiasm Gone?
Where Can Broken Hearts Go ; Without The Remedy Of Love?

If You' Ever Sort Out You'r Priorities One Day ;
And See That There Isnt Space On Your List Fer Me,
It'll Be Wise ;
Fer You To Tell Me To Give Up Now.
By Your Standards ;
I Don't Reckon You See Me As Being Important To You.
If You Have To Go ;
Just Leave.
But Don't Go Cold Before You Leave.
Wherever You Are ;
I'd Still Be Loving You.
And I'll Always Will.


-❤