Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lost touch with my soul 
I had no where to turn 
I had no where to go 
Lost sight of my dream, 
Thought it would be the end of me 
I thought I’d never make it through 
I had no hope to hold on to, 
I thought I would break 

I didn’t know my own strength 
And I crashed down, and I tumbled 
But I did not crumble 
I got through all the pain 
I didn’t know my own strength 
Survived my darkest hour 
My faith kept me alive 
I picked myself back up 
Hold my head up high 
I was not built to break 
I didn’t know my own strength 

Found hope in my heart, 
I found the light to life 
My way out the dark 
Found all that I need 
Here inside of me 
I thought I’d never find my way 
I thought I’d never lift that weight 
I thought I would break 

I didn’t know my own strength 
And I crashed down, and I tumbled 
But I did not crumble 
I got through all the pain 
I didn’t know my own strength 
Survived my darkest hour 
My faith kept me alive 
I picked myself back up 
Hold my head up high 
I was not built to break 
I didn’t know my own strength 

There were so many times I 
Wondered how I’d get through the night I 
Thought took all I could take 

I didn’t know my own strength 
And I crashed down, and I tumbled 
But I did not crumble 
I got through all the pain 
I didn’t know my own strength 
Survived my darkest hour 
My faith kept me alive 
I picked myself back up 
Hold my head up high 
I was not built to break 
I didn’t know my own strength