Sunday, April 19, 2009

what hurst the most.. is that that you Love.


Caught Taken With ;Love Last Night
@eHub.
It's A Really Nice Show,
Cux As You Anticipate While The Plot Thickens,
It Shure Keeps You Waiting.

I Seriously Don't Know What Went Wrong.
I Haven't FOund The Subject That I've Gone Wrong At.
Guess It's All These Double-Crossings That's Makin Me
*Sticks Out Middle Finger To The World*

Spent The Later Half Of The Wee Morning With ;♥
Analysing.
Analysing My Constant Dependant Stride,
Which Was Probably The Root To All My *Sticking Middle Finger*
To The World I Know "Reflexes".
Pep Talk It Maybe,
But It Shure Made Me Think Alil'.
I Figured ;Love Meant Well,
Figured He Meant Indirectly My Independence,
And Well The Truth That I Can't Always Have Things I Want,
I Can't Always Have Things Go The Way I Want.
Shit Happens.
;
Tho It May Take Some Time Fer Me To Figure Out,
Why Things Go Wrong,
How Did It End Up Like This,
But Eventually I Still Get It,
When I Exclude Myself From The Picture,
And Look At Things As It Is.
Gimme Time.
A Lil' Bit More Time.
I May Not Get It Right,
But I'll Listen, And Tryta Make It Better; If Possible.
Meanwhile ; Try Not To Publish Your Hatred,
I Don't Do Well, Dealing With Propaganda.
When I Finally Learn To Get Over Myself.
MeanwhileMeanwhile ; Don't Wander Off Too Far My Friend.
I Hate To Lose A Friend Like You.
Honestly Heartfelt.
If You Will,
Tell Me,
Guide Me,
I Maybe Obtuse To A Certain Degree,
Within This Sphere Of Comfort.
I Can't Listen,
With You Pushing Me Away.
I Can't Go Forward With Constant Contradictings
Behind A Smoke Screen.
Guide Me ,
Help Me Listen,
And Don't Promise I Get It The 1st Time Round,
But I'll Eventually Get It.
I'll Be There If You Ever Needed Me.
You Know I Will.

Tillthen,
I'll Still Be Loving You.