Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mama Called The Doctor And Doctor Said ;

I Honestly Seriously Hate The Doctors' Office.
And So Do I Hate Needles More.
Woke Up Real Real Early Today,
And To The Gynae's I Went @ Gleneagles Hospital.
And No Im Not Having A Baby. Unfortunately So.
Spent The Next 2 Hours Shuttling Between 2 Examination Rooms.
The Bloody Doctor Had To Take Blood From My Hand ;
Instead Of My Arm, And On BOTH Hands.
She extracted Blood From My Left Hand, 
And Claims It's Not Enough.
So She Took It Out On My Right

As If This Wasnt Enough.
I Had Another Jab On My Arm,
And Another Vaccince Jab On My Arse.
I Ended Up Walking Around The Entire Day
Like A Wounded Soldier Back From War.
**
Met Mummy Fer Lunch At Her Place,
I Had To "Replenise Blood".
Tenderloin Steak 12 In The Afternoon.
*LOLX*

Decided To Take My Sweet Time Travelling Back ;
Without An IPOD!

When I Had The Sudden Rush To Self- Inflict
Another Wound.
Got Myself A Monroe!
To Compliment My New Hair Colour.
LOLX
I Can't Wait To See ;Love's Reactions.
*HAHHAHAHA!*
(I'll Try To Upload A Nice Picture Later On)

So Yea ;
Wait Till The Report Comes Back,
And If It's Cancer Or Sth,
I Hope Those Rejoicing Can Rejoice Fer Me Too,
Since You Can't Wait Fer Me To Go.
So Yea.

And I Miss My Best Friend ;
I Dunno Where She Went.
She Probably Jumped Ship;
Cux I'm Percievably Selfish..
Probably.
I Miss Her.

Alright Then,
Till Then Gaia.