Somethings Do Not Have A 2nd Chance.
I Have Never Gone Back ;
Though I've Re-visited.
I'm Still Thinking,
If This Is Right Or Wrong.
Or Rather Is There A Right Or Wrong?
Za Hopes It Works Out.
Secretly Inside ; I Hoped It Hadnt,
Cux I Knew I Wouldnt.
I Play His Game,
And Made Him Think It's All Gonna Be Alright.
When I Know It Isn't.
There Is Too Much Fear ; On My Part
Written On The Foundations.
I Cannot Overwite These Fears;
Cux Over The Years, I'd Learnt To Listen To Them.
Deep Within Me ; Embed In My Thoughts,
I Know.
That One Fine Day,
When His Cover Is Blown,
He'll Get Up And Leave ;
Just Like Before ;
Just Like The Rest.
Till Then, I'll Have Myself To Blame.
For Turning A Deaf Ear To My Fears.
Till Then ; I'll Not Have A Friend There To Tell Me
-I Told You So/
You Shood've Listened To Me.
Apart From Huns ;
This Will Be The Last.
Be My Last.