Saturday, April 25, 2009

perfect stranger

I Wanna Fall in Love;
I Want A Man Who'll Come Along
And Sweep Me Off My Feets.
Cliche It Sounds.
But I'm Sure I've Been There Before.
I No Longer Want A Re-enacment.
I Never Wanna Be The Other Woman.
I Never Wanna Be A Secret Lover.
All I Want Is Love ;
Even In Its Simplest Ways.
I Wanna Believe That Love Can Conquer All.
I Wanna Know That There's The One.
I Wanna Know That I'm The Only One I'll Find In His Bed.
I Never Wanna Sleep While He's Baking Lies.
I Want A Spiritual Connection,
A Soulful Romance.
I Don't Want Him To Say ILYs Behind A Smoke Screen.
I Wanna Know He Came Home To Mama ;Love,
Not PittStop-ing.
I Want My Stranger So Flawed In My Perfection,
They'll Think It's Fantasy.
I Want Him To Want Me,
I Want Him To Need Me.
I Wanna Wake Up In The Mornings Knowing He's There.
I Want Our Intimacy Only To My Name.
I Wanna Be Selfish Enough To Have Him All To Myself,
But Gracious Enough To Love Him For All He Is.
I Want Him To Teach Me,
Guide Me,
Love Me.
I Want God's Grace.
I Need God's Grace.

I Once Met This Perfect Stranger,
So Flawed I Couldnt Resist.
Too Perfect I Couldnt Catch Up.
In The End I Messed Up.
So We Wrote It Off In God's Will.
Till Then,
Till The Birth Of Gaia.
Till We Meet Again,
In The Next Coming of Time.
I'll Be Loving You, Stranger.