Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Have Plans.

I'm Trying To Drown This Pain.
I'm Trying To Listen To Only
The Better Things.
I'm Trying To Shut Out The Worst.
I'm Not Trying To Start A Fight.
Why Can't You See This?
Need I Really Have To Spell It Out?
I Gotta Get Outta Here.
Anywhere Beats Standing Next To You.
I Keep Tellin Myself,
This May Get Better.
It Could And It Should.
And Nopex. I Was Wrong.
It Isn't The Case.

I Hate To Do This,
But I Have To.
Fer You'r Good And Mine.
I Can't Bear Leaving Them Behind.
But With You Around,
I'll Never Rise.
I'll Can Never.

My Plans Do Include You,
But Does Your's?
You'r Too Selfish That
You DOn't See Beyond
Me, Myself & I.
You Gotta See That Life 
Does'nt Consist Of Me, My Other Half And I.
Life Has Many Other Tango Partners.
Life Doesn't Only Say Yes And No,
Life Teaches To Be Flexible,
And Work Around Flexibility.

I Don't Get It?
Why Do You Do This?

No comments: