Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Being random.

Ok,
So I Just Got Back From Our Usual Chillout Night,
Only That It's A Lil' More Unusual Tonight.
It's Together With 2 Of My Best Friends,
From 2 Diff Circles.
And They'r Like Salt And Pepper!
Fuck!
Put The Both Of Them Together,
You Have An Explosion Of Laughters.
Dammit!
They'r Darn Noisy!

Ok So I Was Told,
That Nuffynangnang Has Some Wierd Thingy,
That You Know You KNOW.
(I'm Bad At Such Things;
Fergive Me Fer Being SLOW.)
SO Yea,
With Jelly's Help,
It's Hosted Up Tonight.
This'll Get Into "Deepshits"
When My Sis Steal My Lappy Out Fer A Ride,
And Leaves Unknown URLs,
That I So Happen To Always Get The Kitty Killed.
So Yea.
If I View You'r Blog,
It's Probably Outta Boredem/My Friends Are Lookin'-
Fer Something To Laugh At/It's My Routine.
JustJust~ Choose One Lahx.



No comments: