Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Filled To The BRIM!

I Was Supposed To Meet Jelly At 3,
WE Ended Up Meeting At 5.
*LOLX*

WE Went Shopping,
And ThereAfter,
Buffet Dinner.
-A Free Buffet Dinner! =)
(I'll Let The Pictures Do Most Of The Talking)









Smoke-Break,
After Relishing Up The Main Courses.

Desserts!!!
They Have A FANTASTIC Wall Of Desserts!
Even More Varieties To Choose From,
Than Amara.


It's MuahChee.

French Pastries/Jellos In Tequila Shots.

Tall Fountain Of Flowing Chocolate!
(I Wanna Bring This Home!)

Look At The Cups!
So "BarbieDoll Tea House Party!"



Tea Time.

Eduk Mati Cam-Whore-ers.

Fer Some Reasons,
Jelly LOVES Taking Wierd Pictures.

ChillOut@Starbucks Along With Melvin.


As You Can See,
We Had To Evacuate.
They Had To "Chain The Chairs Up."

Eduk Mati Cam-Whore-Ers
(Part2)




I Was Veh "Gian" Of Going Home.
Ok Mayb Not That.
I'm Tired!
I Havent Slept Well Fer These Few Days,
So Yepx.

Chillout Again Tmr Night.
I'll Be Back Tmr With The "Bacon".







-pepperflavouredjellybeans&jellyfishes.

No comments: