Wednesday, August 27, 2008

“Some Say I Can Fly On The Wind, 
Yet I Haven’t Any Wings. 
Some Have Found Me Floating On The Open Sea, 
Yet I Cannot Swim. 
Some Have Felt My Warmth On Cold Nights, 
Yet I Have No Flame. 
And Though You Cannot See Me,
I Lay Between Two Lovers At the Hearth Of Fireplaces.
I Am The Twinkle In Your Child’s Eyes.
I Am Hidden In The Lines Of Your Mother's Face.
I Am Your Father's Shield As He Guards Your Home.
And Yet… 
Some Say I Am Stronger Than Steel,
Yet I Am As Fragile As A Tear.
Some Have Never Searched For Me,
Yet I Am Around Them Always.
Some Say I Die With Loss,
Yet I Am Endless.
And Though You Cannot Hear Me,
I Dance On The Laughter Of Children.
I Am Woven Into The Whispers Of Passion.
I Am In The Blessings Of Grandmothers.
I Embrace The Cries Of Newborn Babies.
And Yet… 
Some Say I Am A Flower,
Yet I Am Also The Seed.
Some Have Little Faith In Me,
Yet I Will Always Believe In Them.
Some Say I Cannot Cure The Ill,
Yet I Nourish The Soul.
And Though You Cannot Touch Me,
I Am The Gentle Hand Of The Kind.
I Am The Fingertips That Caress Your Cheek At Night.
I Am The Hug Of A Child.
I AM LOVE.”








No comments: