Thursday, August 28, 2008

BRINAS-oligically-ness-ity

You'r Holding Me And I Close My Eyes,
You'r Whispering And I Start To Cry.
You Feel So Good, 
You'r So Beautiful,
Fer As Long As You Live, 
Don't Let Me Go.

Just Hold Me, 
Touch Me 
Feel Me,
As Long AS You Love Me
Reach Fer Me And Need Me
If You Could Trust Me And Teach Me
Never Let Go Of Me
Because You'r Half Of Me
My Heart Still Beats.

Lookin' In The Eyes,
The Eyes Of Love
I Hold Your Face, 
I See The Sun
I Taste Your Kiss, 
And You Touch My Soul
Im Feelin Things I'v Never Felt Before.

I'm Feelin' What They Call Pure Love
I Never Knew Feelings Like This 
Could Exsist Inside Of Me
Im Soaring, 
Emotions Exploding
I Don't Wanna Live Another Day 
If Your Not Here With Me.

If Time And Fate Permits,
I'll Make You The Happiest Man Alive.
Through Proverty Or Through Wealth.
If Schedules Allow,
I'll Let You Bring Me Home,
I'll Promise To Put You To Bed.
I'll Pump Your Adrenalin,
Scream "Louder" If You Wanna.
Through Sickness And Through Health,
I'm Gon' Stick With You.
Stand By You.
Through Uncertainties And Trials,
Of Present Futures.
Fersake You Not,
Bestow Unto You My Utmost Loyalty.
I'll Love You Each Day Anew,
Treasure All That's True.




❤pepperamor

No comments: