Sunday, August 24, 2008

Element @ Amara

Fatfat Woke Me Up EARLY In The Morning,
Asked If I Wanted To Go Fer Lunch/Hi-Tea,
I Agreed! 
-Groggyly.

Jet Set.
I Was Down To Half An Hour.
-To Shower
-Dress
-Make Up.
Yea.
Power Right!
I Know.
And I Actually Did It!
All Done In Less Than 40 Mins.

So Off We Went!
Lunch/ Hi-Tea @ Amara's Element.
With FatFat & Joanne Jie Jie,
To Meet Mummy & "The Rest".
(The People From My Mum's Church)




If You'r Lookin Fer A NICE/DECENT Setting
Fer A NICE SUNDAY AFTERNOON'S BRUNCH,
GIVE THIS PLACE A TRY.
It Has The Best Chocolate Cakes!
Rather Suave Waiters.
*LOL*
The Food's Good.
If You'r A Sashimi/
DESSERT/
Buffet/
Person,
'BIG EATER'
(Very Worth Your Money)
*LOLX*
Less Than $50/Person
-I Think
(It's A Buffet)
Not Too Much Of A Variety Though,
They'v Got Standard No. Of Buffet Dishes,
And A Good Wall Of Desserts!
(If You Love Cakes =) 
They Have A Mini Fondue =)
Ice Creams And The Nomals Stuff)
It's A Good Get Together Spot.
Real Chillax.
Outta The Crowd Kinda Thing,
If You Appreciate That.
(But It Does Get Noisy,
Not Fergetting ITS A NICE GET TOGETHER PLACE)
So Check Out-
ELEMENT @ AMARA Hotel.
(It's At Tanjong Pagar.)
I Don't Have The Exact Address,
Cux I Remember The Place By Memory/Heart.
(Anyways, Its Near The MRT,
Come Out Turn Left, Up The Escalator,
There's A Pathway That Leads, Diagonally.
Follow That Path And When U See A Building,
THAT HAS GLITTERY Floors,
THAT'S IT!)

We Actually "Lunched" From 12pm - 4pm.
My GOD!
The 3 Of Us Were Filled To The Brim,
The Entire Day.
*LaughOutLoud*


Can A Sunday Get Any Better
Than A Nice Wet Afternoon's
Nap After Brunch!
Oh!
Heavenly!
=)


❧peppersiesta

No comments: