Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Thinking Out Loud".

Just So You Know,
You've Gotta Want It Bad.
It's How Much You Want It.
You've Gotta Want It Bad Enough.
Before You Get What You've Been Dreaming Of,
Since You Were A Younger Girl.

You Thoughts,
Your Conscience.
They've Been Speaking To You.
You'r Not Heeding Them.
You'r Not Listening.
What You'r Heart Wants,
Comes In Stream About What Other Thinking Parts Of You Are Telling You.
Every Little Thing's A Sign.
Signs You Should Peservere.
Signs You Should Go On.
Signs You Should Move On.
Signs You Should Give It Up.
It's All About The Signs,
And How They Speak To You.

There's Something Here,
You Should Probably Stay.
It May Be Better There,
But You've Alr Started Out So Far On This Journey.
The People You Met,
The Friends You Made,
The Foes You've Dismayed.
I Cant Tell You Which Way To Go,
But Intuition.

You Never Knew How Very Special You Are.
Only Till You've Grasped The Fleeting Nature Of Time,
Will You Appreciate .
They Don't Teach You To Think.
They Can't Tell You Where To Go.
But They'll Talk So Loud,
You May Get Swayed.
Still You Have You'r Family To Fall Back On.
They'll Always Be There Fer You.
Though They're The Most Critical Of All People,
Their Concern May Come from Within.

If Ever I Could Start Over Again,
I'll Do All Of It.
All Of Which I'm Asked To.
All Of Which's Nessesary I Did.
I'd Say, I'ld Tell, I'ld Confess.

"Thinking Out Loud "

Paprika

No comments: