In Life, There'r Some People Who You Strike A Cord With.
And Without A Doubt, There'r Some Who Don't Click With.
Humans - We're All Selfish,
But To What Degree,
I Don't Think It's Fer You To Judge.
The Secrecies To You'r Souls,
I Shan't Budge.
But A Common Knowledge, In Your Circle.
Inner Cirle In A Clique.
Your Alliances From A Clique.
Haven't You Seen The Look On Our Faces?
When I'm Excluded From Your Clique,
Debarr-ed From You'r "Gatherings".
Forsaken Of All Your Outings,
Only To Be Kept In.
Why Is It That Everyone Has A Share,
But I'm Always The Last To Know.
I've Questioned,
Probably Only To Be Mocked At,
Is My Presence As Obnoxious?
I Tried. I Gave My Best Shot.
Tolerence, Patience Hence Peace.
You've Had Outings, And Hang Outs,
You Passed 'Em Off As Doubles.
I Can't Disagree.
You Probably Would'nt Know How It Felt,
Cuzx It Had'nt Fallen On You.
I'm Probably Feeling That When We're Hanging OUt ,
One On One,
How You Wished You'r "Bestie" Was Here.
This Animosity,
I Can't Put A Finger To How It Begun-Again.
Deep In Me, I HATE Fer You To Leave.
Still, You Wanted To.
I Don't Have An Idea Not One,
To Make You Stay.
I Don't Have A Reason,
Not One,Valid One,
To Make You Stay.
I Just Kept My Mouth Shut,
In Fear I'd Say The Wrong Things,
Neither Am I Good At Persuading.
They Have A Silver Tongue,
They Have A Higher Value In You'r Heart.
They Probably Have A Way To Make You Stay.
I Gave Cautionary Tales,
But No One Heeded Any Of Them.
I Spoke Up,
But My Words Carried No Value.
I Maybe Less Tactful,
But I'm Not One Bit Lesser When I Say I Care.
Yes I Do.
My Intentions Have Sometimes Been Misunderstood,
Fer My Being Bossy, Fer My Being "Plastic".
Hence Then, I No Longer Gave Admonition,
Till I Was Asked, Or Rather Supposed To.
I Hereby,
Sincerely Apologize Fer All Misunderstandings On My Part.
I May Not Know When I May Have Offended Any Of You.
All I Knew Of Was My Feelings Were'nt Considered.
And That Sucked Real Bad.
If Ever I Was No Longer Needed/ Wanted Anywhere Near,
I Don't Wanna Be The Last To Know.
I Know YOUR ALLIANCE Has Given You Great Comfort.
Hence They were Your EVERYTHING.
Once Again,
I HATE Fer You To Leave.
I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU'R LEAVING.
Neither Am I Good At Persuading.
But Whereever You Are Or Maybe,
I Wish You Love,
My Love Will Always Be With You.
I Love You Like The Hair On My P****!
PaprikaBaileyYves'xydora.
(Bree!)
No comments:
Post a Comment