Before You,
I Never Knew Love Felt This Way.
I Always Thought It Felt Weary And Heavy.
I Never Thought You'ld Bring Me Joy.
This Much Joy, I Can Hardly Contain.
Though This Amounnt Of Joy,
Has Long Ceased.
I Still Feel That Same Way,
Since The Day I Met You.
I'd Fallen Head Over Heels Fer You,
Guess I'll Only Have Myself To Drag Myself Outta Misery.
Think I MIstook You Fer Lover Material.
Seems Like You'r Just Any Other Guys.
If Ever You Slowed Down To Think Fer A Lil'bit,
You'll Realise How Deep A Cut You Were.
Our Mistakes Were Falling In Love.
Gladly Enough, You Had Me Spit Out.
This Was All A Mistake.
I Never Shoud Have Been There In The First Place.
I Should Have Never Walked Straight Up, Into You Heart.
I Should'nt Have Exchange That One Glance With You.
This All Must Have Been A Set Up.
Well, I Hope The "People" Involving This Set Up,
Who Might Co-incidentally Think This Might Be Funny,
Be Guilt Ridden Half Their Lifes,
And May Their Consciencesness Begin To Eat Them Up.
Little Do They Know,
What A Fury They've Cause,
With Their Indecent Minds,
Full Of Absurdity.
Too Many People Talking At A Time.
So Much Going On.
The Rumours Never Passed Away.
Will You Be Able To Find Your Way. Out?
[My Forty Year Old Virgin]
No comments:
Post a Comment