
0707
Halloween Night.!
(Pictures would be posted, once i get faster connection.)
Since Halloween.,
Since Then, I'd Been Crashing Over At Graciie's Place.
And Guess what?
School's Just DOWNSTAIRS.
Feels Like I'm Back To Pre-school.
LOLX
Friday- 9th Nov.
His birthday.
Another Year Of Being Desolate,
Still Having To Remain That Bubbling Facade.
Ougth To Get Used To It By Now Though.
Went To Diiner With Mummy And Her "UNCOUTH" But "Refined" Friend @ NUSS.
Food There Waas'nt too Bad Though. Ediable I Should Say.
Still Schol's Workload's Like Mountainous Height,
Cant Seem To Finnish Any Of 'em.
Dammit!
-0707.
-What's Been going On?
Nothing Much , Just otsa Lotsa Dosages Of Fun And Laughters.
And Hey! We Acually Do Housework ok.
Damned! I'm So Gonna Miss This WHEN Gracie Moves To Seattle.
Fcuk! No More "Grocery Shopping" At 3 In The Morning.
No More Breakfasts @ 3 In The Afternoon.
And No More Drinking (WE PLASTICS ONLY DRINK THE FINNIST WINES, AND THE ALL- SINGAPOREAN -TIGER), Hence Makin Out Till 5 in The Morning.
And Damned No More " WALL OF FAME ".
well, HOHO! It;s An Animal Farm Here!,
We'e Got Birds, Chickens, Ducks, And More Porks!!!
We Love Qlastics! We Want Qlastics1 Long Live Qlastics.
- To Hell The " Sai's "!!!!!!!!!
-Bailey Yves'xydora
No comments:
Post a Comment