Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hey There,
I Don't Even Know Your Name.
Should'hve Known By Now.
But, Oo0opsies.
We Haven't.
I Reakon You Know Not My Name Either.
I'd Seen You Around All The Time.
Wandering Were Your Eyes.
Shone Was That Torch.
I'll Wanna Be Your Friend Too.
Don't Be Afraid, I Don't Bite.
Come Forward.
Let's Be Friends. =)
We'll Party Thru After Sunsets,
And Never Stop Till The 1st Light Leaks In.
We'll Pillow Fight Throughout All Pajama Partiies,
And Never Slip Into Slumber Till We See Feathers - Snowing.
We'll Hog The Lines, We'll Bombard The Cells.
We'll Concoct Our Very Own Brand Of Super Glue,
We'll Shine Brighter Than The Others.
We'll Be Smitten,
Alike In a Chapter Of Midsummer Night's Dream
Scream The Lyrics Of Bee Gees [I Wanna Hold Your Hand],
Thru Your Vibes.
I'll Hold Your Hand,
If You Wanna Hold Mine.
We'll Rendevous , Out In Quiet Blue Seas.
Have Stars As Blankies. Earth As Our Beds, Laughters Fer Pillows, Kisses Fer Desserts.
I'll Desert You Not,
Under Skies Ungulfed In Twinkles.
We'll Gallop On Horses, Unbridled,
Far And Away, Into The Horizons.
Read Me A Bedtime Story,
And Watch Me Fall, Fast Asleep.
Planting Seals Of Loves On My Forehead.
We'll Dream Of A Happily Ever After,
Though We're No Royalties.
We'll Face The Music,
Heart To Heart, Side By Side.
Believe Me We'll Be Stronger Than Them.
I'll Propaganda Everything About Our Love,
We'll Bring Them,
All So Laden, Into Gardens Of Bliss,
That They Should Never Wanna Return.
Say The Words I've Ever Been Waiting To Hear.
Fer You, I'll Share My Sentiments,
Repeating It, Making It A Chant,
That Lives Long After, Decades Forward.
Vital To That, This Chant Would Only Be Borne,
Till The Day Either One Of Us Says - "Let's Be Friends".

-Let's Be Friends.

No comments: