Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Breathing Space Oh Seven Oh Seven

Wenesday, 21st Nov "OH" Seven
"Oh"Seven."Oh"Seven-
Fuck! Review Week!.
Finally, I Get To Squueze Like An Hour Of Personal Space Before Bed.
Since There's Only The Usual Bunch Of Us Tonight.
(Kai&Jon Went Back,So Did Flamingo, Christelle, JellyBean & Alee. And Kansie! As Usaul- Partaying.)
So It's Just Graccie, ChinChilla, Fafa, Mel And I.
And Yepxz [James Morrison's Pieces Dont Fit Anymore] Accoompanying Me Thruout This While, While Everyone, Even The Boys! Just Fell Asleep.
Leaving Me , In The Dark, With Moon Light Leaking In, And Light From The Lappy.
Fuck!!! So So Stressed Up!!!
Review Week, And Nothing Seems Right!
But Go0od News!!! Graccie's Not Leaving Till 2 Weeks Later!!!
oo0oooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0-Ho0o0ooo0o0o!!!
Yay!!!!!
I', Having So Much Fun Here.

- Coming To Think About It,
It's Agreed That Our Life Here's Like A Reality Hit TV Show.
Well, Life Like This, You Wont Get It Till You've Experienced It.
Well Well, Soon, Our Reality Hit TV Show's Gonna Have To Come To an End.
I'm Having To Much Fun, Even Words Wont Be Able To Describe How An "Exclusive" Bunch Of Peeps We've Been And Become.
From Strangers, Total Strangers, To Classmates, To Roomates, To " Heart-ies ",
We're Loving Each And Everyday And Even More.
Before, I Was Always Cooped Up In Myself, To Find My Self Being Empty,
Having Being In Search Of Something.
Probably A Change Was What I Was Looking Fer. Now I'd Got It.
I Would'nt Wanna Let It Go. But I Know , One Day, This "High Life"'s Gotta Pass.

However, It Saddens Me ALittle More,
Each Time I Think Of It.
Of People Leaving Us, Of How We Were Gonna Be Like, This Time Next Year, Of My "Besties".
To Think I Considered Them My Besties. Fer All Half This Decade, I Held Faith In Somethiing This Unworthy?
I Reakon I Used To Have My Reasons Of Having Stood By My Beliefs And Faith.
It All Seemed To Worthless, This Period I'd Been On A Hiatus.
I Never Got A Call, Even 12 Stations Were To Far.
Neither Did I Get A Text, Not Unless They Needed Help.
And Thereafter, Nothing Heard.
I Was Robbed Of A Form Of Communication, Till I Was Given Back.
However, Even Before, I Made An Effort To Drop A Line, To Check On My Girls.
I Fought Thru SignalWaves Just To Appear Online.
Still All I Got Was Indifference.
By Dropping A Line, Then Again, All I Got Was Indifference, And Occupancy.
I'd Never Thought This Was How BUSY OTHERS' Lives Were.
I'd Felt Empty, Not Having A Master Player In My Recent Life,
However My "Heart-ies" Filled That Space.

-Bailey Yves'xydora
--BreeBre

[Breathing Space - Oh Seven, Oh Seven]

No comments: