Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Van . Naskar

It's Really Amusing.
How A Girl Like Me's Being Abused.
-Phsycologically.
Hilariously How , When You Think You'r Really Smart,
As In Street Wise, In The End, You'r The One Getting Cheated.
Yepxz Yepzx. Toadally.
***********
Made To Believe You Really Loved Me.
I Fell Into A Trap I Had No Keys Out,
Sunk Into Deeper Misery,
I'ld Never Thought I'd See Me There.
Allowed You To Abuse Me,
In A Way I Never Diciphered Any Of Your Mind Games.
Then To Have My World ,
Come Crashing Down.
Taking And Leaving Without A Word,
Charging It As Your Style.
Claimed Your Love Was Silent,
To Feel It , Was Thru Your Banging Vibes.
Disagreing To Every Tanthrum,
Only You'r Silence Spoke.
Turned Your Back On Me,
When I Was In Need Of.
I Held This Last Breath, Till Today,
Cuzx It's The Only Thing Left,
That Still Contained Love Fer You.
I'd Never Quit My Love Fer You,
I'd Once Constantly Chanted.
Till This Day, The Chant Lives.
Held My Hand,
When You Felt It Was To Hang On To Me.
Bounded To Grounds,
That Soon Had Me Swallowed.
Words- They Spread Like Wildfire,
Not Leaving Me An Opputunity To Even Run.
I Said Fer You To Consider Our Second Chance,
All You Ever Did Since,
Was To Remain Your Silence.
As If It Was'nt Bad Enough,
Leaving It As It Is,
Not Even Being Said Nor Done.
I Hate The Way I Allow You To Do These Things To Me.
Still I Love The Way You Loved Me.
Peeps' Say You And I Ought To Be Shot.
Me Fer Being Silly.
Your Fer Being "Ruthless".
*Don't Tell Me - I Told You So!
*Not Even Utter a Word Like - You Deserved It.
*What More? - It's Karma Baby.
*I Decide If It's Karma, I Decide If I Like It Or Not.
Date Of Birth's Nearing.
Deep Inside I'm Contemplating.
I Went Thru This Last Year,
Fer Fucks' Sakes, Not Again.
You Know How Much I Need You,
You Know How Much I Want You,
You Know How Badly I Cant Life Without.
Don't Think I'm Knighting An Upper Hand To Your Authority.
I Made Myself Promise,
That I Should Keep, Thru All My Adolescence(Youth).
I'll Stick By It,
All Cuxz Of You.
If This Next One Ever Fails.
I'm Never Loving.

-Bailey Yves'xydora.

No comments: