That's Why I Can't Let Go Of, That Keeps Me On My Knees.
Said I Know It's Not My Fault, But We Could'nt Stay Together.
But We Said No Matter What, We'd Still Be Friends Ferever.
How Could You Turn And Just Go?
When I'm Here Standing So Cold.
Now You Wanna Work It Out,
Tell Me What's That All About.
How Could You Go And Move On,
Like What You Have For Me Is Gone.
Now You Wanna Work It Out.
Baby, I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You Love Me, Love Me, Baby It's Not Easy.
But I Tryna Find My Way Back Into You.
When I Think About How You Moved On, Baby That's Just So Wrong.
I Never Quit My Love Fer You,
Baby That's The Truth.
Too Hard Fer Me To Move On,
When I Feel This Way Fer You.
See i Know Sometimes We Need A Space, Baby That's OK.
But If You Really Love Me, Why'd You Leave That Way.
Tell Me.
How Could You Turn And Just Go
When I'm Here Standing So Cold
Now You Wanna Work It Out
Tell Me What's That All About
How Could You Go And Move On
Like What You Have For Me Is Gone
Now You Wanna Work It Out.
When I'm Here Standing So Cold
Now You Wanna Work It Out
Tell Me What's That All About
How Could You Go And Move On
Like What You Have For Me Is Gone
Now You Wanna Work It Out.
Listen.
Baby I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You Love Me, Love Me, Baby That's Not Easy.
But I Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You'd Moved On, Baby It's Just So Wrong.
Heaven Knows Every Second I'm Away From You
I Find It So Hard, Find It So Hard
I'd Give Anything To Find A Strength To Be With you
I Want It Like You Do, Want It Like You Do
I Just Need Sometime To Find A Piece of Heart
But Before You Go I Want You To Know
Baby I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When i Think About How You Loved Me, Love Me, Baby That's Not Easy.
But I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You Moved On, Baby It's Just So Wrong.
-Brin.
Baby I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You Love Me, Love Me, Baby That's Not Easy.
But I Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You'd Moved On, Baby It's Just So Wrong.
Heaven Knows Every Second I'm Away From You
I Find It So Hard, Find It So Hard
I'd Give Anything To Find A Strength To Be With you
I Want It Like You Do, Want It Like You Do
I Just Need Sometime To Find A Piece of Heart
But Before You Go I Want You To Know
Baby I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When i Think About How You Loved Me, Love Me, Baby That's Not Easy.
But I'm Tryna Find My Way Back Into You,
When I Think About How You Moved On, Baby It's Just So Wrong.
-Brin.
No comments:
Post a Comment