I Tried So Hard,
At Grasping All Of You Deficiencies.
There And Then,
I Could Have Ended It All.
But My Heart,
Could'nt Take This Toll.
Now That You'r Acting So Cold,
Least It Puts My Feelings On Hold.
My Hearts Are The Ones Suffering,
Though You Don't See My Tears.
They're Held In,
That Made My Hearts Bleed.
I'm Not A Girl,
Who's Easily Satisfied.
Moreover,
You Answers Were All Stupid.
Happens To Many Times,
Now That I'm Almost Jaded.
Down With Fatigue,
That's How I Faded.
I Tried Loving Again,
But To No Avail.
I Tried Setting It All On Fire,
But The Feelings Always Comes Back To Me.
I Don't Deny That I' Still Love You,
But To Be Gracious, I' Let You Go.
I Learnt That Loving You,
I Did'nt Havta Keep You By My Side.
I've Got To0o Much,
That's Swarming To Me Recently.
Friendships, Flirts , Poseurs And Stabbers.
And My Heart's The Only Pillar Of Strength,
Suffering All The Blows.
It's More Than I Can Take.
A Hiatus Is What I've Been On.
Cruising At My Own Speed,
To ONly Be Hurried.
Le'mme Take My Time.
And I Reakon I'd So0on Be Fine
No comments:
Post a Comment