"Wait Till You Find Your True Love Brina",
"And Everything You've Once Slogged For, Would All Be Worth While".
I Was Like Yea.
True Love?
My Fo0ot!
Yepzx Yepx.
I Reakoned That There Wasnt Such Thing AS True Love.
One Could'nt Find It No Matter How Paitient They Were With The Rest.
It Always Ended Up In Chutes.
-Relationships.
This Friend Also Told Me That,
"When You Found Someone You Truely LOve,
You'll Understand Almost Everything."
Alright.
I Believe This Friend Of Mine Now.
Not That I've Found My "True Love".
Just That Being Been Thru So Much These Past Few Years,
Of Fresh Adolescence.
From Not Being Spared My Vulnerabilities.
I Learnt Quite A Number Of Things,
That What I'm Afraid Of, Is That I'll Ferget,
AS Time Goes By.
When I'm Not Supposed To.
Cuz These Are Lessons I Paid Fer.
Virtual Reciepts Are Meant Fer Memories To Stay.
Dissapointments Begets Faith.
Dissapointments Swindles All Faiths To0o.
But Fer That, I Reakon, I'll Continue.
I Take This Path, Till I Finnish It.
Along It, I'll Wait.
Like What This Friend Said To Me.
Till True Love Be Found.
Things That I' Do/ Did, Would All Be Worth The While.
I'll Let MY Faiths Move Mountains,
If It Has To.
Green Eyes Can Push Me Down If They Want To.
Still I'd Wanna Get Up.
I'll Learn To Get Up,
If Only They'd Stop Trippin Me,
While I'm Tryna.
I'll Try My Hardest If My Will Permits.
I'll Try My Best.
Lesson Of The Day :
Never Plan Your Life.
Life's Like A Breeze.
Ride On It.
Let The Wind Take You There.
But Know What You Want.
Tell The Wind, Where You Wanna Go.
Wind Would Trust Your Faiths.
If You Trust Your Hearts.
Not Path A Route Out Tell The Wind,
It Has To Go This Way.
It'll Lift You UP.
But I'lt Also Bring You Down.
A Breeze Gets Tired To0o.
Let It Rest, Fer A While =).
And Before You KNow It,
You'll Be Dancing With Stars.
BryiPortia Yves'xydora.
No comments:
Post a Comment