I'm Really Begining To Realise That This Virtual World,
Has It's Go0od And Bad,
Ugly And Pretty Sides,
Pros And Cons.
Damned!
I'm Begining To Feel That This Is All So Sparstic.
Girls Quarelling Online. And Stuff.
I Mean, What's Wrong Dunettes.
It Goes Like "Bang! Bang! ".
Alright. I Admit That I Once Did It Before.
Hence I Admit I'm Somehow "Retarded"!
(You Won't Get It, Till You Experienced It.)
It's Such A Social Scuicide.
Well, Now I'd Learnt.
How Sparstic It Was.
But Never Mind That.
It's Their Business.
Somehow I Can't Smack The Thought Outta My Heads.
That This Is Really Fucktarded.
Damned! Its Really Got Me Thinking.
What's Wrong With This World?!?
Guys Are Acting Like Fucktarded Twits.
While Some Gurls Are Acting Like Brainless Hoes With Spatism.
I Can't Help It! =)
Please Someone!!!
Smack My Head With A Kwali And Tell Me,
That This World's Gone Spinning Backwards!.
(Mother Earth's Suffering From Retardation.)
Or Should I Go Like-
" Double -Duhz!!! "
" Bree! The World's Changing! ".
VwVwVwwWwVhat?
*Eyes Crossed, Droppin Jaws.*
No comments:
Post a Comment