Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fer A Friend

[Fer A Friend]
To Whom I'm In "Debt" To.
Fer Allowing Me "Relevelations",
Of MySelf.


Bethroned To Jerks IN Name,
Bestowed With Animosity.
Married To The Shameless(s),
Your Matrimony To Death,
Came With A Loud Bang.
Chained To Shame,
Hence Ridicule Was Your Middle Name.
Axed From Dignity,
You Begged Fer Pride,
No ONe Gave.
Deprived Of Intellectual Comsumptions,
Shallow As How The Nickels You'r Worth.
Others PLeaded Fer Respect From The Society,
Yet You Sold You's To Daughters Of "Congress".
Your Army's Strayed,
Your Entourage's Faithless.
Tried So HArd To Fit, In The End You Got Kicked.
Tell ME About IT,
What's Worth This Friendship?
Blood's Thicker Than Water,
Your's Been Diluted With Non-Stop Squibbles.
You'r UNderstanding Fer Beauty,
To My Disbeliefs, -Schmuckishly.
Told To The World,
Of Your Adventures And Tours.
Whoever Knew, You'ld Be Looked Upon,
Like Beggars Asking Fer Grace Upon Change.
You Caused Strife, To Sow Discord.
I Bet You'd Never Expected Your People's Retorts.
The Words You Once Spoke,
Are Now Like Dust To People's Feets.
As A "Bitch"(in YOur Eyes)
I'll Advice YOu, To Be Discreet
Or You'll Never Know,
You'll Be An Owner Of Tmr's Coffins.
I KNow You'll Not Succumb To Losing,
But Note That The World's Gotta Hold On You'r Achilles Foot.
Speaking Of Dignity And Morality,
Seems To Be Like You'r Pride Strapped.
I UNderstand Your Deficiencies,
But I Wont Have To Be Diplomatic.
Even Angels Of Mercy Despise You.
Say Goodbye To Grace And Sympathy.

Your So Called "Sister".

No comments: