I Always Thought,
That Living Without You,
I'll Be Just Fine.
Till Today, Did I Learn It All,
[The Hard Way]
Not Only Did I Hit Rock Bottom Just Like *That.
Never Mind If I Was Bashed By Reality,
Trashed IN HUmanity,
But Jaundiced Eyes Were All Set Upon Me.
I Used To Think That I Did'nt Care What They Said.
I Used To Think That It Did'nt MAtter What They Thought.
Its ONly Begining To Eat Me Up,
Now That I Did'nt Have You By My Side.
My Initial Resentments,
Have All Been Mellowed.
That Is All Regrets I Have.
My Repentance, Only Heaven Saw.
Reduced To States Of Unworth.
That Was All The Love You've UNearthed.
My Sobbings, Only Angels Heard.
Tears That Fell.
Were Sour And Bitter.
Sour Fer Jeolousy.
Fer I Never Had What Your Others HAd.
Bitter Fer The Ways I Fell Fer YOu.
Hence, I've Lost All Will To Go On Fighting.
It ONly MAkes Us MOre Weary.
I Got Jailed In Your Love.
Then To Find Myself Prisoned In Emotions.
Chained To Near Tears.
Instigated In Constant Worries.
Frozen In Time, To Be Left Behind.
Still I Was Rooted To Your Words.
They Say,
Words Are Cheap.
Guess I Paid Too Much,
Then What It Actually Cost.
And They Say,
Fantacies Are Fer Free.
Still, I Was MAde To Pay,
Fer Each Fantasy You Conjured.
Promises You MAde, Were Zilch In Counts,
Apart From All Empty Ones.
Still I Hung On To Them,
Like Dreams Of Tmr.
For Everything That Has Ever Been Fergotten.
From Words To Ashes To Ashes, Dusts To Dust.
For Every Promises Made, To Not Be Kept.
Fer Every Action Did, To Not Been Spoken Of.
Fer Every Socializing Episodes, To Not Being Met.
For Every Hugs And Kisses , To Them Not Being There.
To Every Ventings, For Utter Regrets Are Mine To Harbour.
For You've Disaapointed Me,
So Badly, I Reakon I Have NOthing Left To Say To YOu.
Haggle, Intereogatings And Tears.
They'll Stop From Today.
I Can't Think Of Anything Else,
NOw That Dissapointment's Occupied Me.
Till Then, Only When My Regrets And My Dissapointments,
Have All Passed Away,
Will There Be A Topic.
A Common Topic Amongst Us.
For My Disgrace(s) HAve All Been Watched.
Or Not Critisized.
That I Was Only A Back Drop.
To Only Become [UNTITTLED].
Grace Be Upon You.
Fer Your Uttilizations Would Ever Be Heard.
Heavens Would Know, If You Ever Leaked.
Fire Would Spread, For Not Being Kept.
Hell' Wud Break Lose.
Till Then, You'll Only Find Nothing,
But Yourself, Facing Monsters Of Guilt.
They'll Swallow And Eat You Up.
If Ever Your Conscience Was Ever Present,
Note That, That'll Be Your Shield.
No comments:
Post a Comment