Sunday, June 24, 2007

Everywhere i go

Fer All That You've Done To Me,
Do YOu Even Consider Fergiveness To YOur Name?
You YOu Even THink YOu Deserve Fergiveness?
I Took 2 years To Fergive My Ex.
How LOng Do YOu Reckon You'll Need?
I'm Still On THe Route To Recovery,
From MY Previous Tragedy.
How Much Time Do YOu Think I'll Need,
To Recovery From [You]?
I'm Picked YOu UP,
En Route TO My Recovery From An Ex.
INflicting A Fresher Wound,
ON A Already Blister Heart.
How Much Time,
Do YOu Think I'll Take,
IN Getting Over YOu?
Its Been Alike A Breeze To You,
Damned! It Ain't Fer Me.
Each Time,
I'm Was Getting Ready,
To Get OVer And Done With,
You Pull Me IN Fer Another Run.
Damned! YOu Think THis Is Fun?
Have YOu Ever Stopped To THink?
Or Have YOu Lost All Abilities TO THink?
Or Has Money And Carreer Fogged Up Your Brains.?
Or Rather, Was I Only A Smoke Screen.?

YOu Don't Do This To Me.
Raise My Hopes To Heavens,
Then Watch Me Crash.
Raise Me TO Cloud Nines,
THen To Watch Me Sink.
Raise Me From A Child,
Then To Watch Me Cry.
Corrected To Your Perfections,
Then To Watch Me Destroy Me.
YOur Laughters- I Was Never Taken Into Considerations.
Your Woes - I Was Never Considered To Carry 'Em With You.
Your Circle- I Was Never In It.

When Darkness Falls,
I Was The Only ONe YOu Dared To Call.
When Your NIghts Were Cold,
I Was THe Only ONe You Told.
When Dawn Awoke,
You Were Tempted Not TO Provoke.
The Comments Your Friends Had,
You Never Could Handle 'Em.
I'm Not Your Sandman.
Watching You Slip Into Slumber,
Has'nt Been Easy.
Cuz As Hours Flew, When We Knew,
What We Were Supposed To Do,
Was Catch Up Fer LOst Times.
Drained Of Energies,
Void Of Emotions.
This Was HOw You Were, IN YOur World.
Thing Is, When I Got To KNow,
THe World's Alr Past Me BY,
So Much, I Somehow Got Left Behind.
Dazzed, It's Left Me Groggy.
Spite Me.
Even If I Don't Think I Can Take It Well.
But I'll Pass That HUrdle.
Irk At The Sight Of Me.
Least I Feel Tinier Then Tiny.
Least It'll Be Easier Fergetting,
But Never Fergiving'
You'd Left Widdout A Word.
What Makes You THink I Should Respect YOu?
Think Again.
Wanna PLay Games?
Shure! Anytime.

[Hunney Bunney]
-Brin

No comments: