Sunday, June 24, 2007

fer a friend

I Can't Trust Another Being With Any Of Me.
My Heart?
My Spirit To Influence?
My Soul To A Friendship?
A Mind To Manipulate?
A Girl With Secrets?
No. I Reakon I'm Not Going There Again.

I Finnally Understand.
How Whoever's Felt,
When They're Being Stabbed In The Back.
It Definately Feels "Great"!
Now That I'd Learnt,
To Put My Guards On,
Around You.


You Deserve No Punishments.
Cuz No Punishments Ever Ruled Out,
Is Ever Cruel Enough To Make You Suffer.
You Took A Girl's Vulnerabilities,
And Used IT As A Toy.
You Took A Woman's Pride,
And Used It As Your "Privelege".
You Took All That A Girl's Worth,
And Used Them As "Pence".
But Not To Buy You Some Sense
At Your Age,
You Ougth To Be Ashamed.
Kids Younger Then You,
Understand What Pride Is.
And You Apparently Don't.
You'r Worst Then A Disgrace.
To Me Or Your Family.
You'r A Even Bigger Disgrace To Me.
Describing It In All Ways Ever Possible IN Your Vocabulary.
I Ain't Worth NO Pence.
Great.!
Do You KNow That,
You'r Not At All Good LOoking?
Do You KNow That,
Your Dressing Sense Sucks
Do You KNow That,
Your Really Unworthy?
Trust You Not To KNow.
Cuz Ever Mirror You've Been To's A Liar.
Is'nt That The Saddest Thing?

No comments: