Friday, April 06, 2007

Only Heaven Knows

Each Day Ends , And Another Day's Born.

New Memories Created .

New Loves Found .

New Lessons Learnt .

Well, I Learnt Something New Today.
In Facct, I'm Learning Something New Everyday, About HIM.
I Learnt That He Once Loved Her So Much, They Could Take His Breath Away.
I Have To Say This, That He Was Loving A Child In His Time, Hoping Fer Her To Grow Up.
But No! That Did'nt And Wounld'nt Happen.
He Was Almost Loving An "Impossiblity"
She Was Probably Takin To Much.
All That He Offered , She Took More Than That.
She Probably Wished , He Was Her Sun, To Embrace Her.
Well, She's Gotta Know,
No One Would Buy Her The Sun Even If She Died.
Still, I Gotta Say, She's Trying To Hard To Grow Up,
It's Almost As If She's Choosing To Be Made Possessed In An Adult.
I' Dun Mean To Chew On Her
But Its Just Gotta Get Outta My Chests,
And Here It Is, Well Vented.
Even If She Came Along And Created A Turbulence In Our "Friendship".
My Feelings Fer Him Won't Change One Bit At This Point Of Time..

Being At This Fahrenhheit Of Emotions,
I Might Emerge Rash And Appear Aloof.

My Natures Could Be Tamed.

My Temperance Could Be Suppressed.

My Rebukes Could Be Countered.

My Foul Plays Could Be Resented And Reprimanded.

My Judgements Could Be Corrected.

My Confidence Could Be Crushed

But My Faith Would'nt Sway.
Neither Can You Alter My Courage.


You Can't Trade Worldly Wants With Love.
The Attempt Of Tading Love Fer Worlding Wants Always Foils.
Its Not Everyday That We Fall In Love.
But This Love, Creates An Issue In The Living.
As Sweet As Berries In Eden Were.
We Haven't Got The Chance To Taste It.


NoBody Gets Too Much Heaven No More.
I'm Waiting In Line.
Foxy

No comments: