Kitty Cat Call!
7.36 In The Morning And I'm Here , Blogging..
But Heck, Cuz I Just Got Back From Clubbing,
And It'll Hurt To0o Much To Not Be Seen Blogging.
Thing Is, I'm So0o So0o Hungry, I'd To Resort To Eating Instant No0odles In Front Of The Com.
This Is What Desperation Drives Outta All Of Us..
Nevertheless, i
Had A Great Time!
Wonderful Time At MOS.
(To0o Bad, We Did'nt Cam-whore Today)
With My Bunch Of Crazy Peepz
(Eric , Dickson , Ah Dong , Jenson And SingHo~ Leslie And Boon Keat)
Bumped Into A Number Of Old Aqquaintences.
All Hail The Dancing Quueen.
(Gimme A Pair Of Comfy Shoes And I'll Dance With' Cha)
But Now, I'm Scratchy All Over.
Think I've Got Rashes..
Bad Allergy - Perfume.
And To0o Much [Retin-A] Applied.
I Think So.
But Oh No!!
Heck The Lord!
I Have Just Such Bad News!
Did I Make It To0o Obvious?
Did I Expect To0o Much By "Expecting Him" To Be Oblivious Towards It?
Are You Saying, [He's Not STUPID] ?
I Think That Should Be The Case.
Oki Den,
Come On Kitty Cat!!
Time's Up!
You' Had Your Fun.
Time To Get Back Now!
Into The Bag You Go Kitty!
Naughty Pussy Cat!
Now!
Kitty's Back, Into The Bag.
So Stop Thinking That Way Alright.
Its Go0od Fer Your Health.
Not To Think This And That Way.
Either Ways, You Should'nt Be Thinking 'Em.
But You Can Think MY way If You Want To!
No comments:
Post a Comment