Thursday, April 05, 2007

Truths, Do Hurt Sometimes

Truths Do Hurt Sometimes.
Two Days Ago, I Learnt Something.
Somethings That Were So Crucial To My Heart..
That Ur Bestie Knows That [I Like You].
Are You That Stupid ?
The Whole World But You Knows.
And Yeah, I Accepted The Fact Quite Steadily..
The Fact That I'm Probably, No More Than A Sister To You.
The Fact That I'd Only Remain A Good Friend To You.
The Fact That You're A Lover At Heart.
The Fact That You Constantly Flirt, In The Name Of Makin Friends.
The Fact That You Don't Have A Romantically Linked Feeling Towards I.
The Fact That I'll Never Have A Chance To [Love You]
They (My Friends) Told Me Not To Bust The Bubble.
They Told Me Not To Push It Further.
And Yeah , I Too , Do Not Have The Intentions Of Pushing Us Further From Here..
They Told Me To Let It Remain This Way.
And Yeah , I'd Let It Reamainn This Way.

When All's Gone,
Being Just A Friend Next To You.
Would Be Just As Hard To Bear.
I'll Still Stay.
I'll Stay To Love You Each Second I'm Beside You,
No Matter How It Threathens Me To Crumble.
Not Minding If The Other Flowers'r Blockin My Light.
Never Mind If I Was Quiet, (I Was Takin My Time To Love Ya)
I'll Ensure "Perfection" Around You.
I Dun Promise To Engulf You In A Fit Of Bliss,
But I'd Do All That's Within My Abilities To Make You Happy.
Even If I Should Sway, You'll Always Be A Part O'me.
If I Should Appear Cold To You,
Dun Take It To Heart.
It Was My "Tansition In Progress"
Dun Take It Personally,
If I Should Walk Away Without A Word.
I Should Be Crying Inside ,
Not Wanting To Witness Too Much That Was Too Much To Bear.

Foxy

No comments: