Don't Talk To Me.
I Nailed My Hearts To Your Unknowing Mind.
Say Things You Want To Mean.
Stay Fer Sakes' You Meant Fer.
Straight Up.
Analyse Every Facets Of Your Heart.
Are They Speaking To You Like The Ways They Should,
Are Are They "Bull-ing" You.
Ironical How,
I "Forced" Myself To Ferget About You.
All The More I'm Thinking Of You Each Night.
When I Retire To Bed, With Baileys By My Side.
Thoughts Of You Never Faill To Pop 'Up!
Looks Like I'm Living A Contradicting Lie.
Guess , We're Trying To0o Hard.
Way To Hard.
To Act Oblivious .
Adopted An Indifferent Attitude, Thinking It'll Work.
Guess It Backfired.
See, Love's Just A Phase.
Fret Not. It'll Pass?
Wondering Why?
You're Acting This Way
Why, When You See Me,
You Pretend That I'm Not There.
Were You Tryna Push Those Thoughts Away?
But When I See Your Eyes,
Somehow You Seem To Care.
UNbelievable, INconcievable.
Need To Know.
If I'm Going Anywhere?
Keep Wondering Why,
You're Acting This Way?
Wondering Why You CAnt Find Any Words To Say
Mayb Someone Told You A Lie?
Or Mayb You'r Just Being Shy?
What Can I Do?
OOh, What Can I Say?
Now I'm So Confused.
I Won't Know How To Behave.
I Probably Really Want Him To Know.
Probably I Would'nt Want Him To Know.
Trepidation Of An Awkwardness.
Dear Diary! ,
Lie To Me
No comments:
Post a Comment