
Been Listening To Silence Fer Too Long.
Tryna Overcome This War In Me.
Being The Mind's Stong But The Flesh's Weak.
I Reakon I Wont Need SomeOne Like You.
I Have My Own Personal Problems To Mull Over.
You're Not The Only One Who Makes My World Spin.
I Have My Own Worries To Tender.
You're Not The Only One Who Makes Me Happy, When Skies Are Blue.
I Have My Own Stress To Weigh.
You're Not The Only One I Fret About.
Things Undone, Words Unspoken.
You Can Keep Them All Fer Yourself.
You Were Probably Sending Some Vibes
That I Should Stop This "Craze" About'cha.
Fine Then.
You're Not 'OBLIGED' To Do Or Say Anythink Against Your Saned Will.
I'll Leave My Heart At Its Own Pace To Learn To Dismiss All Ulterior Intentions Of Being With You And Stuffs.
Don't Bother Aboutt Keepin A Healthy Distance.
I'm Good, With Or Widdout It.
Kudos To Your Initial Reactions.
I'll Keep My Distance.
You Don't Have To.
Lie To Me
No comments:
Post a Comment