Friday, April 13, 2007


Embrace, As The Winds Kisses Your Skins.
I'd Sent My Kisses To The Winds, To Bring 'Em To You.

Listen As Blue Birds Approach You.
I'd Sent My Regards To Them, To Bring 'Em To You.

Pay Attention, As The Trees Rustle.
You'll Hear "em Whipering Sweet Nothings In Your Ears, Only You Can Hear.
I'd Sent My Loves To Them,
To Bring 'Em To You.

Taste As The Rain Falls.
You'll Taste My Honeyed Words.
I'd Sent Them To Pregnant Clouds To Fall, Only On You.
Savour My Love.

Stay Grounded As A Storm Approches.
I'd Sent My Warmth, Fer It To Cradle You.
Stay Coccooned, In My Whirl.

Study The Stars As They Sparkle, When You Glance Above
I'd Sent Them My Love Letters,
To Bring 'Em To You.
Of Which Only You Can Read 'Em.

Muse On Songs That You Hear.
I'd Nailed My Heartfelt Thoughts,
Hidden In Those Lyrics.

Its In The Eyes Of A Child.
They Speak To You In Every Love Language,
So Profound, Only You'll Understand.

Grieve When You Fall From Grace.
But Knowingly, Be At Ease.
Cuz I'll Be That Arms To Embrace You.

Stand In Awe,
As I Stand Before You.
My Vibes Were Talking To You.

Halt As I Speak.
You'll Await The Words I'd Speak.
Words You Might Wanna Hear.

Don't Back Up, As I Draw Close.
Cuz It Took More Then What Courage Costs,
To Stand Steady, In Your Prescence.

Being So Tied Up In You.
Your Prescence,
Sends Me To The Verge Of Breaking Down.

Don't Question My Guts.
You're My Answers.

Bestow My Affections.
In Yours.

Your Gut Feelings Are Constantly Resounding Somethings To You.
Positive In My Perspective.
So Don't Fight It.

Lie To Me

No comments: