Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Got Me Twisted

I Seriously Dunno What I'm Doing..
Read On.
Enjoy. Enjoy.

I Spoke To Dead Air.
Thinking You'll Be There.
I Confessed To Bees.
Thinking They'll Buzz You.
I Muffled Their Mouthpieces,
Thinking They'll Leak.
I Played With Fairies,
Thinking They'll Matchmake.
I Tea-ed With Fairy God Mothers.
Thinking They'll Magically Make You Mine.
I Chessed With Mr. President,
Thinking He'll Arrest You With My Warrants.
I Whispered To Dandelions.
Thinking They'll Disperse All Over Your Minds
I Kissed The Gun,
Thinking That It'll Shoot Your Hearts Down.
I Hugged A Dream Catcher To Sleep,
Thinking It'll Subdue You.
I Had An Affair With The Lion,
Thinking I Could Ever Contract His Courage.
I Stole Dorhrethy's Heels.
Thinking It Could Click Me To You.
I Secretly Plucked Trump's Hair,
Thinking It Was MOney, To Buy My Love.
I Never Wore A Hat.
Thinking You'll Hear, When My Thoughts Were Screaming.
I Ate Pages Of Love Novels,
Thinking You'll Be That.
I Chewed On Several Magazines,
Thinking Those Hotties There Were You.
I Tore My Wigs Bald,
Thinking Of You.
I Picked Gratel's Breadcrumbs,
Thinking They Were Clues To Your Love.
I Brought Happy Home,
Thinking You'll Like Him.
I Brought Prince Charming Back,
Think You Learn A Thing Or Two From Him.
I Bid Fer The Glass Slippers,
Thinking You'll Wed Me With That.
I Ransacked The Castle,
Thinking I'll Find Your Conscience.
I Doned A Red Hood,
Thinking You'll Swallow Me, In Your LOve.
I Smo0oched A Frog,
Thinking It'll Become You.
I Rented A Shell In The Ocean Of Loves,
Thinking You Lived Just Nearby.
I Raped A Teddy,
Thinking It Was You.
I Robbed A King Of His Throne,
Thinking You'll Like A Massage Chair.
I Stick Full Blast Speakers To My Ears,
Thinking It Was Your Love Messeges.
I Printed My Body Parts,
Thinking You'll Like Them As Posters.
I Slept By The Chute,
Thinking It Was Your Fragrance
I Licked The Phone,
Thinking You'd Put Ur Honeyed Your In Them.
I Framed Up Bus Tickets
Thinking You'll Need Them As Toilet Paper.

No comments: