I'm Exhilarated At The Thoughts Of Having To Ferget You.
Gosh! Would Anyone In The Right Mind Say That?
Well I'm Sober, Upon Typin This Entry!
I Swear!
Cuz You Know What?
You Could Probaly Be Thinking That Just Cuz You Coincidentally Own A Dick,
That You Think You Could Command All Sorts Of Powers Ever Available In This World?
Well You're Wrong!
Thing Is, You Wont Know How Much I've Gotta Know About Ya.Cuz Hell Yea, I Know Almost All About It.
You' Think You've Got An Upper Hand On Deciding Who's Who And Who's Not?
Well, Not True!
Truth Is, Getting To Know About JERKS Like You Is Just - Demoralizing.So Mind Boggling, Its Begining To Traumatize.
You "Sux" So Much, You Never Knew How You "Stank"
Your Homies Could Smell Your "Stench" At One "Look".
You're Beyond Redeemable In Hades.
I'm Just Glad And Never Grateful Enough My Arse Got Saved.Just In The Nick Of Time.
I Could Never Express Enough My Gratitudes,
Fer Saving My Arse.
Least I Did'nt Have To Experience You.
Thank Heavens My Mind Was Set Long Before I Was Told.That I Did'nt Hit Rock Bottom Too Hard.
And He's Probably Right.
I Was Looking Fer Love In The Wrong Place.
Flabbergasted.Refering To Cause One To Be Overcomed With Astonishments ; Astound.
That's How I Am.
Partially Disgusted.
Somewhat Surprised.
Rather Appalled.
Pretty Dismayed.
Slightly Overwhelmed.
Relatively Dumbfounded.
In Particularly, I PITY YOU.
At Least I'm Beginning To Pity You.
To Sto0p To Such Despicable And Lowly Levels.
Your Being Miserable To Yourself.
You Seem Poorly Civilised.
You're Being Scucidal By "Abusing" Women,
Cuz You Have'nt Tasted Fury - When A Woman's Scorned
GROW UP!
Get Your Life And Piorities Re-Organized!
No comments:
Post a Comment