Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fogs

Foolishly Pressed Fer Speed
Yea, The Pain's Still There.
Squeezing My Hearts To Extort Emotions.
Raging A War Within Me.
Flooding My Minds With Flashbacks And To0o Much Thoughts.
Still, Its Luring My Sanity.
All That I Ever Weighed Was Us.
Still, I'd Wanted To Let Those Feelings Go.
Saying I'm Done Pleasing You.
My Need Fer Speed's Pressing Me.
Saying My Mind's Made Up.
My Desires Fer Truths' Haunting Me.
Truth Is, My Heart Isn't.
Tried Too Hard To Fog You Out.
Instead , You Stayed Longer Den Usual.
Being Kept In The Dark, You're Like A Fool.
Knowing To Much, You're Excessively Laden-ed.
This Best Descibes Me.
To0o Much Of Both.
I'd Rather Be A "Fool" , Den Be A Laden Soldier.
The Blind Could Sense.
The Deaf Could See.
The Mute Could Tell.
That You're Avoiding.
Everyone Could Feel That Barrier.
My Heart's Never Left No One.


Trashed Inside

No comments: