Friday, April 20, 2007

I'ma Neat Lil' Kid

Right! I Used To Be All About Defending Him.
Defending His Child- Like Ways And All Sorts That Came With It.
But Hell.
Its Not Gonna Be Like That From Today's.
Though I've Comed To Know So Much.
I Reakon I Would'nt Kiss And Tell.
I Wont Wanna Poison The Rest.

Knowing YOu Has Been Like A Dream Come True.
Getting To Know You Was Neat.
Getting To Know About You, Has Been A Gripping Episode.
Knowing What's On Your Mind's Gonna Get Scarry.
Knowing Your Next Move's Spine-Chilling.
Knowing To Keep My Distance's Never Wiser.
However The No Bainer In Me Says [I'm Head Over Heels] With'cha
You've "Drugged" So Many Unknowing And Worthless Souls.
So Many, I'm Really Begining To Feel Sorry Fer You.
You'll Never Have Any Idea, How Many Poor Souls You Maim-ed.
You'll Never Get It That How Many Poor, Young And Innocent Lassies You've Jailed.
And You Never Bothered To Free 'Em.
They Only Got Smarter, To Escape Your Emotional Bully.

That's Why I Always Say,
I'ma Neat Lil' Kid! =)
Thank God! , I'm Getting Smart.
Well, I Used To Be "Stupid".
To0o Many A Times I Find Myself Being "Stupid".
Hung To0o High Hopes, Knowing You'll Never Get To Them.
Well, Stupidity Makes One Learn.

Oh Well,
Be It Or Be It Not.
I'll Always Be There.
Fer You Or Fer You Not.
I'll Still Be "A FRIEND".
Mayb Even "SISTER".

SabriAnna Van Keltxea Lolyeta

No comments: