Monday, April 16, 2007

SabriAnna Van Keltxea Lolyeta

Jer Feels My Pain.
Its Not As Excruciating As Past Loves.
But She Still Feels My Pain.
My Agony.
She Senses My Anguish.
My Vibes Were Woeful.
Cried In Shame. Fer What I'd Seen.
It'll Be Hard To Bear.
Still , There's Nothing I Can Do.
Neither Is There Anythink I Can Say.
I'm Ready To Give Everythink That I've Got.
I Was Ready To Dwell In Fanatasies.
Till It All Got Bashed.
Relationships. -
They've Gotta Be Built On A Foundation Of Trust And Confidence.
They Cant Be Built Based On The Foundations Of Laughters And Money.
These, The Pillars Of Love, Never Stand Tall Enough.
Tall Enough To Impress The Rest.

Boy!
You May Irk At The Sight Of Past Loves.
But All It Took, Was One Call.
And You'll Be Reeled Back To Her Love.
She's Got A Hold On Your Archilles Heels.
-=Defeat Conceded.=-

I Hate Admitting Defeat.
It Caves Me In To Keep Silent.
Hands On, Would Be A Failure.
Which Is More Difficult.
To Be Loved By Him, And You Don't?
Or Loving Him, Knowing That His Heart's Not There Yet.
Being Burnt Before,
Love's One Area That I Tread Lightly On.
Hence, I' Hardly Find Myself At The Point Of No Returns.
Stay Another Day.
Let Me Love You, Fer Just That Day.
I Don't Deny, My Heart's At Stake.
But Do I Have A Choice?
Its To0o Much Of A Grey Area.
No One Can Give My Answers.
Only You And I.
I Don't Care, If She's Always Crashing My Stages.
Its Not Everyday That Brina Falls Fer A Guy Her Race.
Guess You Proved One Thing.
Initial Taste . Should Be The Right One Fer Me.
Kudos To You.
I'll Never Fall Fer A Second.

I No Longer Am The Same Me They'd Used To Know.
Ask Around , And They'll Probably Give Testimonials.
A Wild Child May Be Wild, But She's Still A Child.
I May Sound Hesitant.
Cuz "Once I Spit, I'll Never Lick It Back"
You Like Games So Much?
Fine. I'll Play Your Game.
The Ball's Not In My Court.
I Can't Call The Shots.
But I Ain't No Puppet.
I Ain't No Toy.

No comments: