Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'll Take My Leave

Having So Much Bottle Up Inside.
With So Little To Say.
Things Took Its Drastic Turn.
If Their Lungs Allowed "em To Breath,
Their Guy Friends Come 1St.
Guys.
Never Thought They Needed To Pioritize.
You're Starting To Make Inferiority Seep Through My Guts.
Baised. You Took What You Thought Was Worth Your Love.
What's Gonna Happen To Mine?
Yea, Its One Sided.
The Beam Would'nt Balance.
To0o Many Factors On Your Side.
You Wounld Give Two Ho0ots Whatever Happened To My Love.
They Told Me To Take It As My Infactuations.
Instead, I Hear Voices Saying To Keep Holding On.
Cuz On The Other Side Of The Rainbow, Might Be A Pot Of Gold, You'd Never Dreamt Of Chancing Upon.
Can I Still Make The Same Dream I Made 2 Days Ago?
Scary Dream It Was Indeed.
But , Still , I Got To See You.
In My Dreams.
As The Phrase Goes On - [IN YOUR DREAMS]
True Enough! I Really Saw You IN My Dreams!
I Fear Fer A Deja Vu.
Sometime You Make Me Just Wanna Load My Packages And And Take My Leave.
You Won't Feel A Single Pinch.
I Did'nt Use To Consider It Too Much Of a Factor.
But Now, What's The Point.
Of Standing Infront Of You, And Yet You Dunno That I Love You.
Comeplete Uselessness Would Be The Ony Thing That Pops Up In All's Minds.
Cuz You Don't See Me.
And You Can't Wait To Get Together With Her.
So Go ahead.
Stop Leading Anyone Else On Your "Love Discovery".
I Wont Bug You Further.
Lead The Life You Choose,
And I'll Lead The Life I'll Choose.
Don't Have A Say In Whatever I Do.
That's Fer Sure.
But Your Status Would Never Change To Me.


Lie To Me

No comments: