30th Dec..
A Day Before New Year's..
And We're At Bryan's House..
With May, Ming Hui, And Aim..
Drinkin Heineken mixed With Wine..
And I'm Missing My Baby..
Being Apart Fer Almost Three Months..
And Being With Him On Christmas Day, I Could Never Be Happier..
Aldough He ANd I Do Not Talk On The Phne As Often As When We 1st Met,
I Still Love Him More And Even MOre Each Day..
They Say That Age's Only A NUmber..
However I Do Think That Age's Also A Barrier..
Being Apart From My Baby When He'll Be Overseas Tmr, Is HArd To Go By..
My Days Barely Scratched Be Widdout mY baby..
If There Was A Time hat I Could Really Tell My MBaby How MUch i Missed Him Each Night..
If There Was A Time That I Could Tell Him Dat I Love HIm More And Even More Each Day, I'd Die With No Regrets..
Cuz Baby.. You're the 1st Guy who could pass Maa Three week Test,..
i'll Love You And Always..
Love,
Hunney,
Brin..
No comments:
Post a Comment