If I Could
If I Could, Turn Back The Hands Of Time,
I'ld Do what I Didnt Do Now Dat I'll Not Do The Things I Did..
Thinking That You're Irreplaceable, I'll Get You Replaced This Instant..
Mind's Groggy From Partying,
Eyes' Weary From Being Deprived Of,
Feets Aching From Racing,
Hands Trembling From Being Over-Sensitive..
Heart Pounding On The Weight From Dissappointment,
Could HAve Been Prevented, BUt I Didnt Prevent You ,
From Me..
Preventing You From Me Would Cause A Barrier Built Between Us..
Broke A Nail, and Not Much Help Came By..
This I Know, I've Only Got Me , Myself And I..
Cant Disappoint Myself..
If I Ever Did, It was Only Taking Suicide Upon Maaself..
If Ever I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time..
I Wished I Never KnewYou This Early..
This Is How You Wanna Turn Your Back On Me,
This Is How I'll Take It In My Stride .This Very Moment.
No One ever Listen.
No One's Ever Completed My Melody..
A Melody I Started..
Used To Be Proud And Triamphant About Things..
Now Get Packin..
Used To Shikne On Me Like Light That Led Me Outta My Pain..
Now Its Gone, That Ray Of Light..
That Vibe..
Its Gone..
Everywhere I Turn, Masks Engulf The Corners And Surfaces Of My World..
Rip Those Masks Of, If You Wanna Speak.
To Me..
I See Betrayal everywhere..
My Mind's Getting Weaker, Sicker, Each Minute I'm Aroundd You..
These Two Nights Were More Than What I Needed..
They Were More Than What I Expected..
They Were More Than What I Can Take..
Brim Of Emotions..
This Is How I Am..
Take My Pals If You Wanna, If They're Bendable, Foldable, Washable,Twistable..
This Would Also Test Their Loyalty..
All That Knows I Knows That Thy Do Not Apologize Fer Nothing Thy Hasnth Donth.
No exeption Neither ..
Get Packin , Get Packin, Get Packin'..
Bree
No comments:
Post a Comment