When I Was Falling In Love..
Did I HAve A Guardian To Guide Me Through This Tunnel Of Forth Coming Tortures?
I Gueess I Did Not..
No One Warned Me Of Heartaches..
No One Warned Me Of The Pros And Cons Of Falling In LOve..
Only When I Was AT The Point Of No Return, Did Everyone Start Turning To Me to Console Me..
Don't You Think Its Too LAte?
Falling In Love Again Was Hard..
Being Burnt Before, Its Hard Having To Be Ignored..
Having You To Ignore Me Made It Worse, All These Times That I've Been Waiting Fer Ya..
Cuz All These Times That I"ve Been Waiting Fer Ya, I've Been Hurting Inside..
I Couldnt Just Wipe Away The Tears , Ferget All The Sorrows And Say Tmr Might Come As A Brighter Day..
Tmr Would Still Come, No Denyin.. However I Couldnt Deny My Memory The Fact That The Memories Are Still Thare..
THey May Appear Less Vivid Then Yesterday's, But The Ink's Still There..
Will We Only Realise That After All We're Still The ONes We Both Wanted Fer Each Other, Only After Bidding Our Goodbyes?
It'll All Be Too Late..
The HAnds Of Time Don't Work That Way..
They Don't Work Backwards..
Love;s Hard To Grasps..
Its Even Harder To Even Sniff The Tails Of Love..
Its Almost Impossible To Aniticipate and Truly Understand What's The True Meaning Behind This Massively Profound Word..
Was It ONe OF God's Works To?
To Create Such Utterly Profound Subjects Fer Man To Decipher?
Was It Meant To Be Deciphered In His Kingdoms Or Was It Meant To Be Decipher In The Kingdom He's Created?
Baffling.. Puzzling.. Amusing.. Abusing.. Tiring..
These Are THe Common Clues To His Puzzle..
No comments:
Post a Comment