Tuesday, March 30, 2010

untittled.

I Don't Know You.
I Don't Even Know Who You Are.
I Admit I'm Wrong.
Tho You May Be My Perfect Stranger ,
SOmetimes Mystries Are Meant Never To Be Solved.
Sometimes Pandora Should'ave Never Been Breeched.
Sometimes Its Better To Say Goodbye And Save A Friendship,
Rather Than Dragging On Till It Turns Ugly.

I Don't Even Know What's You Name,
I Fergot How You Looked Like ,
But I Remember How I Got Lost In Your Eyes,
I'm Sorry I Was'nt Good Enough.
I'm Sorry I'm Not Enough Fer You.
I'm Sorry You Had To Go Thru This,
I Would Have Saved You From It, Had i Known.
I'm Sorry My Heart Fluttered Since Day One.
I'm Sorry Were Felt The Same.
I'm Sorry You Denied Your Heart,
But I'm Not Sorry, Fer I Hadnt.
I'm Sorry The World Made You Cry,
I WOuld've Cried With You,
Had You Allowed Me.
I'm Sorry I'd Let You Down.
I Never Meant To Disappoint You.
I'm Sorry I'm Not WHat You Dreamed Me Of,
I'm Sorry I Just Wasnt Your "Type".
I'm Sorry I'm A Lil' Crazy,
I'm Sorry Im Too Laid Back Fer You.
I'm Sorry I Laugh Too Loud,
I'm Sorry Fer Speaking My Mind.
I'm Sorry I'm Not Pretty Enough,
I'm Sorry You Felt "Stagnant",
I'm Sorry I'm Not Fun Enough,
I'm Sorry How I Want Things Done.
I'm Sorry Fer Insisting,
I'm Sorry Fer COining ILY.
I'm Sorry It Took Me Less Than A Sec To Fall Fer You,
I'm Sorry I Fell Fer You In The 1st Place.
I'm Sorry I Couldnt Open Your Heart,
I'm Sorry I Couldnt Heal Your Heart.
I'm Sorry You Couldnt Tell Me Who You Were,
I'm Sorry Fer Baring My Heart.
I'm Sorry You Had To Paper- Chase,
I'm Sorry I Couldnt Carry The Weight Of The World With You.
I'm Sorry Fer Being Young,
I'm Sorry Fer Being Only 21.
I'm Sorry You Had To Know Me At My Lowest Time,
I'm Sorry You Couldnt Love Me Enough.
I'm Sorry Your Oh So Popular,
I'm Sorry Fer Being A Small Fry.
I'm Sorry I Couldnt Fit Into Your World,
I'm Sorry I'm Not How You Wanted Me To Be.
I'm Sorry Fer Being Childish,
I'm Sorry You Have Shoes To Fill.
I'm Sorry Fer Loving You,
I'm Sorry You Still Couldnt Love Me.
I'm Sorry I'm The Way I Am,
I'm Sorry You Wouldnt Lemme In.
I'm Sorry , But You'll Never Find Another Silly-er Than Me.
I'm Sorry I'm Not Smart Enough.
All In All,
I'm Sorry Fer Falling Fer You.
I Didnt Mean To,
I Dont Mean To Break Your Heart,
But I Couldnt Bear The Games You Play.
I'm Sorry,
But I Concceed Defeat.
You Win.

i'm sorry,
but i'm naming this untittled.
i done haggling fer your love.

No comments: